travel on velodissee

Vous recherchez des renseignements concernant un voyage, une randonnée, une région.
Règles du forum
Pas de publicité. Respect de la thématique. Courtoisie bienvenue.
Répondre

Topic author
escounpo
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre

travel on velodissee

Message par escounpo »

Hello to everyone:)

Anyone travel on velodissee ?:)

I and my girlfriend are thinking to doing it this summer, for reasons of time we can do it only from roscoff to nantes or from nantes to bayonne,

what do you recommend?

thank you so much!

vaber
Vétéran
Vétéran

Re: travel on velodissee

Message par vaber »

Hello Escoumpo
sorry but I do not speak Sheaspire's language good luck for your travel
A+ Phil

On ne possède vraiment que ce que l'on sait...

AngstromCyclo
Vétéran
Vétéran

Re: travel on velodissee

Message par AngstromCyclo »

Hi Escoumpo, our "etiquette" on this forum is to have newcomers introduce themselves prior to posting. Here is the place to do it.
It needs not be very long: who you are, what type of cycling you do, where you live.

Answering your question, I haven't done Velodysée but know a bit the area.
Brittany is one of the finest regions in France. Velodysée goes through Brittany from Roscoff to Nantes. However it does so by staying inland. Whilst this is lovely, it will skip the very "spirit" of Brittany by not letting you see the coastline, the hamlets and harbours.
From Nantes to Bayonne however, the Velodyssée will follow the coastline of Vendée region first, then Charentes and finally the Landes with their huge beaches.

Bretons on the forum might disagree but the weather is not the same. Usually less hot in the North, with a higher likelihood of rain. Also probably more people in the South.

Hope this helps.

A+

Angstrom

"Un cyclotouriste n’a pas de palmarès, il n’a que des souvenirs… » Jean Taboureau

Mon blog : Mon Expérience Vélo
Répondre